FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Little Turtle: Can split auto pay be added to a childcare account?
- Little Turtle: How can I print Receipts?
- Little Turtle: How do I change my class or withdraw from the 2 ½ hour Program?
- Little Turtle: How do I enroll on the wait-list?
- Little Turtle: How do I make tuition payments?
- Little Turtle: How do I print Tax Statements?
- Little Turtle: How do I request a schedule change or withdraw in the Extended Day program?
- Little Turtle: How do I setup Auto Pay?
- Little Turtle: How do I update my saved payment information
- Little Turtle: How to add/delete an authorized pick up.
- Little Turtle: How will I know my child is registered for a class?
- Little Turtle: I forgot my password, how do I reset it?
- Little Turtle: What is due at registration?
- Little Turtle: When is open house/meet the teacher night?
- Little Turtle: When is Tuition Due?
- Weather cancellations
Child Care account owners that need autopay to be split need to contact the office staff to have it set up.
- Once logged into your account, you should be brought to the dashboard screen, if not click on “Explore All Programs” Select “View your dashboard.”
- View your Recent Activity located towards the bottom of the screen.
- Click on “All Activity”
- Select the year and category you would like to view.
- Select the payment, click “download receipt” and print.
Please give at least 2 weeks’ notice of your cancellation. You will need to contact the office at 586-723-6950.
If a class is full you may proceed to enroll in the class which will add your name to the wait list at no charge.
If a spot becomes available, you will be contacted. The wait list is valid for the current school year for which you are enrolling in and does not carryover.
Please log into your Eleyo account to make tuition payments. You may sign up for auto withdrawal by entering and saving payment information in your account. The following payment methods are accepted:
- American Express
- ACH (electronic checking/savings withdrawal)
- Tax Statements for the Extended Day programs will be available each year after Jan. 1st.
- Please note, only account owners can access the tools listed below. If you do not see your information, please contact the office for assistance.
- Once logged into your account, you will be brought to "Welcome to your account" page , if not click on “Explore All Programs."
- Select “View your dashboard” and select the program you desire to print your statement for.
- Use the “Download Tax Information” button located on the left-hand side under “Account Management” to obtain a copy of the tax statement. You may then download and print the statement.
- For 2 1/2 hour programs, you will need to print your receipts or you may contact the office for a payment summary.
- On the Eleyo homepage, log into your account.
- Choose “Explore programs” located on the top right-hand side.
- Under Accounts, click on the class you wish to change.
- Next screen will show the class again, Click on the class again
- Click “change schedule” located on the far left of the screen.
- Enter the start date of the new schedule.
- Choose the new days you desire.
- If you need to withdraw from the program, please contact the office at 586-723-6950.
- Log into your Eleyo account.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click “Saved Payment Methods”
- Add your payment method and save. Please note you will have to add a payment method to each program you have a child enrolled in. (Ex. Infant & Extended Day are considered separate programs.)
- Please update your saved payment information as needed throughout the year.
NOTE: If you saved your payment information at registration you are automatically enrolled in auto pay and your account will be charged on the billing dates.
- To opt- out of auto pay, you must delete your saved payment information from your account.
- Log into your Eleyo account
- Click on "Saved Payment Methods" located at the bottom of the home page
- Click "remove or "modify"
- Log into your account.
- Click "Explore All Programs."
- Click on the program/child you would like to edit.
- Click on "Manage Authorized Pickups" located on the left side.
- Click "Add Authorized Pickup"
- Enter the requested information
- If deleting click on the red circle.
- Click "Save Authorized Pickups."
If registering for a 2 1/2 hour preschool class, you will receive a confirmation email once you have completed the online enrollment . If you do not receive an email, please contact the office at 586-723-6950.
If registering for Extended Day or Infant/Toddler, registrations will be pending until reviewed and approved by a staff member. Please note, online registrations serve as a first come first serve basis. Please allow up to 2 weeks for Extended Day registrations to be processed. You will receive a confirmation email if you have secured a spot in class or if you have been waitlisted.
Please click on "Forgot Password" and a link with instructions will be sent to your email on file. Please do not create a new username/password.
- Non-refundable registration fee of $75/child and $90/2 or more children.
- 2 1/2 Hour Preschool Classes - 1st month's tuition will be due. (Amount will vary dependent on class schedule chosen.)
- Extend Day Preschool Classes - A $200 security deposit per child. (Amount will be applied towards year end balance, if any.)
For those who are enrolled in a program, information will be sent out in mid-August regarding date/time.
Tuition for 2 1/2 Hour Preschool is billed monthly and is due on the following dates:
- October 1
- November 1
- December 1
- January 1
- February 1
- March 1
- April 1
- May 1
Tuition for the Extended Day Program is billed every 2 weeks. You can find the schedule at the following link: Extended day payment schedule
If Chippewa Valley Schools are closed due to inclement weather, Little Turtle will also be closed. Advance notice will be given when possible.
Still have questions?
Feel free to contact us with what's on your mind.